Map Info Needed

Hello. I recently d/l Stiboo's "Hells Angels" offline campaign from the M4T site. The problem is it requires an English Map Mod that I can't seem to locate. If anyone is familiar with this campaign, could someone point me in the right direction please? Also while I'm asking, dose anyone know which B-17 AC do I need to install (if one is needed).

Sorry to sound like a noob, but I am! Thanks for your time.

Fish40 Wrote:Hello. I recently d/l Stiboo's "Hells Angels" offline campaign from the M4T site. The problem is it requires an English Map Mod that I can't seem to locate. If anyone is familiar with this campaign, could someone point me in the right direction please? Also while I'm asking, dose anyone know which B-17 AC do I need to install (if one is needed).

Sorry to sound like a noob, but I am! Thanks for your time.
Strange. I always thought that Hell's Angels were flying at Far East. I think that you are OK to play it if you install the AAA UI 1.2. It is easier than you think. Just follow the installation directions. And you will be surpriced!!

it uses this map:
(The link is inoperative)

Thanks for the info guys. I d/l and installed the map, however I'm getting a "Mission Loading Failed" error at the 30% point. I noticed at this point it's looking for the AC to load. Can anyone point me to the flyable B-17 I need to run this campaign? Thanks again for the help.

Seems I now have it sorted! Big Grin Thanks again for your help!