Looking for maps....

with wide airfields from which multiple squadrons can take off simultaneously...IF there is such a map at all ,of course Smile I really miss the 4--8-12 Spits taking off at the same time ....in some of Zuti's maps it says in the readme that there are more spawn points per airfield (some inside hangars ) but that's not what happened...so, looking for some maps....in case they don't exist yet, this might be taken as a request ( the very last one, really Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ) ....ok, thanks in advance....
PS .Looking forward to some revolutionary improvements of this kind in UI1.2.5 , but I suppose it'll be fantastic anyway Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
cheers

I know that some planes start off in hangars in online games, but for offline game you should make a map with a few airfields next to each other, That may help :-?

Planemad

It's possible to take off in a hangar on the Slovakia map but don't know how many planes simultaneously to be honest...

thx guys for the info, I guess I should start learning how to create maps :-) ....there are some maps with two stripes, but very scarce...thanks again Big Grin

The Kurland maps have plenty of wide airfields. The NW Europe has one as well.

Yep, I know there are some wide airfields, actually what I was looking for is indeed Slovakia -Lejo, 1000 thx - some airfields have 4-6 stripes, it's just a lot easier to have the planes take off and fly in close formation...some of the airfields don't allow ALL the squadrons to takeoff in one direction, the 5th, 6th and so on can only take off in the opposite direction...anyway, thanks for all the info, have a good day, and....wish me luck to the map-building classes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin