WIP : Croatia + scale 1:1

We shoud join our maps Smile So you have istra ans S country done (well, new update soon, have to do some tweaks regarding texturing, i really hate that but hey, has to be done. I also hate those repeating patterns) Smile

fly_zo this map looks likely to be up there amongst the very best once finished, looking superb so far. I played a campaign some time ago, I think called Dark Clouds over Croatia, loved it apart from there being no waypoints, was this your campaign? If so are you likely to re visit that campaign using this rather stunning map?

All the best, Pete.

fly_zo Wrote:i'm afraid not ..... struggling with roads and rails , its getting rather frustrating cos game loads sooo slowly with all those mods.

I'm seriously considering to get rid of all those new object packs ...

Z

Maybe you're right in considering the idea of let all the environments just a bit a part and being focused on the hard core stuff... :lol:

I mean:

[Image: img013-copia.jpg]

that little airstrip (for Fiesler) just south of Dubrovnik is waiting to be part of the game. :wink:

ciao

Mission_bug Wrote:fly_zo this map looks likely to be up there amongst the very best once finished, looking superb so far. I played a campaign some time ago, I think called Dark Clouds over Croatia, loved it apart from there being no waypoints, was this your campaign? If so are you likely to re visit that campaign using this rather stunning map?

All the best, Pete.

yup, that was mine .... no waypoints was just my attempt to offer new approach ( more or less successfully)

This map have possibility for representing all WW II time events on ex Jugoslavia territory so yes i'm planning to make reworked missions and promised sequences for "Dark Clouds over Croatia" on this map ..... but it is long way to go til then :wink:

many thanks for kind words ,

cheers
Z

Good stuff fly-zo the original campaign would be so much more imersive played against a natural background rather than on a stand in map as you were forced to use originally, look forward to both map and campaigns.

Regards, Pete.

Hoće li i moja Baranja biti pokrivena ovom mapom?

Ghost Wrote:Hoće li i moja Baranja biti pokrivena ovom mapom?

Yes, as far as I know where Baranja is situated. Anyway I am still for whole Balkan map (maybe after Croatia) from Austria to Turkey, even unpopulated, just big towns.

Ghost Wrote:Hoće li i moja Baranja biti pokrivena ovom mapom?

please check your PM ...

thanks
Z

Zoki mogu li i ja dobit PM pa da malo letim lijepom na