problem with Malta map....anyone help?

Dear All,
My Malta map has stopped working.
The map is still in the loading list and loads ok but when I try to save any aircraft course movements on the map it doesn't do so. When I try to play it goes nowhere. I have tried to remove all traces of the map and reinstall it but it still does the same. It the list of maps in the dropdown menue it is now halfway down just below MTO. The other maps still work fine.
Is there anything that I have missed or are there any other mods that might clash with it?
Best regards,
sentinel.

Are you using the standard FMB...or have you been playing with the Map tools one and forgot to swap back??

I am not making maps, just playing them. As I said, all the maps work fine except the Malta map. It just wont let me make modifications to old Malta missions but I can fly them. If I call the Malta map up in FMB it will let me put waypoints on but not save and/or play them.
Any suggestions??
regards,
Sentinel.

I think the Malta map uses 4.09b objects, and textures...make sure when the game loads that it shows 4.09b in the load screen...I noticed that when I installed one of the new slot plane mods (Beaufighter Mk X and/or Spit I) I somehow managed to revert to 4.08.

I solved the problem by reinstalling the correct 4.09b files

The game has not reverted........I use the switcher prog.........but I was using the beau with the Malta map and the game crashed after a while...then I had the map problem.
sentinel.

I have just realised that I installed the destructable objects mod recently. I found the bit about this mod affecting the 4.09 maps.......as I have the new wrapper system, will I still find the static.ini line somewhere in the game to remove it??
Best regards,
sentinel.