Request for Assistance

I have received requests from by clan mates to see if I can make a map of the area we live in.

I know this does not fit into any historical aspect of WWII other than it existed. But, I have tried following the tutorial on creating the image files for custo maps and just do not seem to get it.

Is there anyne that could maybe offer me assistance? I can get and have the DEM maps of the area I am wanting, it is just converting them is where I am getting stuck. Some of it to I guess is the whole 50m/pixel and 200m/pixel.

I think I get it, but not real sure.

quote="fadius"]I have received requests from by clan mates to see if I can make a map of the area we live in.

I know this does not fit into any historical aspect of WWII other than it existed. But, I have tried following the tutorial on creating the image files for custo maps and just do not seem to get it.

Is there anyne that could maybe offer me assistance? I can get and have the DEM maps of the area I am wanting, it is just converting them is where I am getting stuck. Some of it to I guess is the whole 50m/pixel and 200m/pixel.

I think I get it, but not real sure.[/quote]

hi there ,

don't worry for historical aspect (WW2) ... any map is welcome here Big Grin

now for your question , i'm not really sure what exactly you're asking here but maybe this would help :

viewtopic.php?t=7530

regards
Z