Zipzapp is not nice!

On his map, on a certain airfield he put some graves between the runway and the taxyway. That's not nice! Especially to young pilots which are anyway scared :lol:

This is a welcome sign to fellow pilots to WWII aerial warfare... :twisted:

maybe he could put them in a cemetery near the field :lol:

Well, landing isn't allways easy ... there are a lot of accidents on the taxiways too ... just a mememto to some comrads ... and a warning: LOOK AND BE CAREFULL!!! ;-)

zipzapp Wrote:Well, landing isn't allways easy ... there are a lot of accidents on the taxiways too ... just a mememto to some comrads ... and a warning: LOOK AND BE CAREFULL!!! ;-)

yeah, landings are hard enough lol, without putting stuff there to crash into!!!

taxiways and runway areas where kept clear for exactly this reason . oh, and because most ww2 pilots where inexperienced and found it hard to taxi and fly anyway.

Thats funny someone post a pic

I am an emergency room nurse so nothin bothers me

Maybe I'll post some pic later, would be nice to manage crashing the plane near them graves, add an ambulance etc...

Noob taken care of after he tried to shoot at some cow (property of the squadron in fact) while landing.

[Image: noob.jpg]

....sitting on the burning plane .... and you wonder why all those graves ? :wink:

Z

fly_zo Wrote:....sitting on the burning plane .... and you wonder why all those graves ? :wink:

Z

lol!

Hehe, sharp eye Zo :wink:
In fact he's the squadron leader so he's allowed. When i took the pic he was saying something like:
Hey Johann, I know your girlfriend left you yesterday, but why had our cow to pay for it?! Poor little darling, she's now under shock, and we'll have no milk for a week!

Where did you find those graves?

They are standard objects which came with Slovakia map, look in FMB they are somewhere near the Slovakia Churches.

_-JARMOPOWER-_ Wrote:Where did you find those graves?

Well i check it later...