MAP TOOLS - new forum section

first, many thanks to Mr Jolly for making it possible Big Grin

now, i've moved all relevant threads to new section with separate thread for each map tool ....

i expect from authors to take care of all questions and issues users may have with their tools

guidelines for submissions are in announcement thread

regards
Z

i didn't notice all the "tools threads" cluttering up the maps section.

...well i have ,

and this way it's easier for users to ask questions and report issues for specific tool .

Z

Good idea to have map tools in a seperate section.

Is this only for active tools i.e. non-beta or should it be used to discuss WIP tools as well? If so you might want to move my CoastAlign thread here, although related strictly speaking it's not actually a map WIP thread.

Redwulf__32 Wrote:Good idea to have map tools in a seperate section.

Is this only for active tools i.e. non-beta or should it be used to discuss WIP tools as well? If so you might want to move my CoastAlign thread here, although related strictly speaking it's not actually a map WIP thread.

nope , only checked AAA downloads .... like with all AAA mods

so all WIP / beta projects are to be posted here .... once checked and approved they can be posted as new threads at Tools section ( AAA download link only) .

Z

OK 8)

it just seem to fuel the running joke that you can never find anything on this site.

i mean there's realy only a few categories.
-Object development, 3d stuff, AC, hangars, boats
-map development
-FX development, textures and replacement of them
-downloads

every day we see a post like this one just put up an hour ago. :lol:
(The link is inoperative)

Thrud Wrote:it just seem to fuel the running joke that you can never find anything on this site.

i mean there's realy only a few categories.
-Object development, 3d stuff, AC, hangars, boats
-map development
-FX development, textures and replacement of them
-downloads

every day we see a post like this one just put up an hour ago. :lol:
(The link is inoperative)

... you're more than welcome to write short explanation list about where is what and which section is used for which types of mods . I'll make sticky out of it in no time :wink:

In the meantime , enjoy your laughs

Z