English Channel Map

Hi guys in new here and this is my 1st post.
I joined AAA forum because all of the wonderful extras you guys make;and all the good things I keep hearing in HL about your mods.I myself want to download the english channel map with the Mk1 Spit as Ive seen this mod being flown online quite a lot.Thing is I dont seem to be able to find it.Can anyone help me plz
Thanks.
Keep up the good work.
GS

Try the map sections further down the page.

And welcome aboard! :wink:

moved to proper forum section ....

and yes, welcome aboard Big Grin

regards
Z

Welcome Grandslam. It's best that you start by downloading and installing the Unified Installer. This will start you off with all the stuff you'll need to get the channel map working. It also includes a version switcher, so you can go back to your original 4.08 version whenever you need to for online compatability.
If you try to install the map by itself, it won't work.

Murph Wrote:Welcome Grandslam. It's best that you start by downloading and installing the Unified Installer. This will start you off with all the stuff you'll need to get the channel map working. It also includes a version switcher, so you can go back to your original 4.08 version whenever you need to for online compatability.
If you try to install the map by itself, it won't work.

Listen to murph, he knows what he'd talking about :wink:

Thanx guys but still no luck. Sad
There was even another player in HL tonight looking for it and he couldnt see it either.
Oh well never mind but thanx for replying anyway
Rgds
GS
~S~

errrr, see here,

viewtopic.php?t=5332

its about 14 posts below this one :?

Try here - viewtopic.php?t=5332

LOL - beaten to it :lol: :lol: