Proyect> South Atlantic 1:2 Scale.

Hi guys I am giving a shot aggain to map making but I ran into a brick wall aggain.
C Map stuf: I got My Basic C map, greyscale TGA, but its 12000 Pixels a side, witch is multiple of 32. Still the C map tools won't grab it.. it is 124mb big.

Is it the size?

Anyway I can' t generate a C_map table so Im stuck...for now.
here is the file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/212289693/M ... a.tga.html

[Image: mapcl.th.jpg]

Map C ahs to be 4 times BIGER than Map H right?

I am trying to make a 3000 x 3000 pixels Map. So i need a 12000 pixels C map right?

I used 1 - 100 oixels sice in microdem becouse aI want a 1 in 2 scale.. is everything right?

Hi Baco

You need this improved tool -
(The link is inoperative)

I downloaded your file & tried it. It works

Big Grin

Absolutelly, teh improved tool had no problem with size or other. Thanks!

I tryed to load for teh first time my map and I get a Java lang runtime Landscape "Atlantico_Sur" load ini error

or something like that.. Can it be a texture problem in Map T? wrong ccolours or soemthing akind?

Your having the same problem that I am having with a new map for loading

I get the same message as well.

I have been thinking about map_T maybe gone screwy a bit especially with all the numbers that have to be correct like 255 in Gimp.

I'll work on it today

Have a look at Kevin's great map tutorial It's very good.

Cheers Kirby

Yeap Im folowing Kevins Tutorial, kind of.. I learned with the old tutorial so I do a mix of both.
My trouble with the T map is that I included Antartica, that has no DEM data at all usable by Microdem so I invented the textures there..instead of using the modified table. I

I get a
World.land().LoadMap()error.Java.Lang.RuntimeException:Landscape'Atlantico_Sur/load.ini'loading error...

Is it the T map, the Load ini, the all.ini file_ I can't seem to get it right!

Looks great Baco!

A map of C

Solved. Thanks guys. Now something is wrong either with teh textures or teh C map, so I