Where can i DL the invisible_kronstadt_plate?

Okay, this maybe a stupid question... But where can i DL the invisible_kronstadt_plate?
I searched and i found a link of Fabian_Fred but this link didn't work... Please help me out.

Many thanks in advance! 8)

I have it I think; if no-one links to a download then get in touch.
I asked a while back but got no replies - how do you use it?

:cheers:

There's more than one. They come as standard - you can access them from the map editor upgrade, but not the standard mission editor.

Is this the one of Fabian Fred's that you were talking about?

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/490 ... plate.html

Cheers

Quelty

Thanks for the reply guys!

To Quelty: Yep that's the link. But when i try to DL it, i get the following message: 'The file link that you requested is not valid.' Bummer...

To dunkelgrun: I did not figure it out how i gonne use it yet, but i think it must be the in the same way as a 'Runway' tile, but then it is invisible. So what i want to do is make a large landing strip than select them and replace it by the 'Kronstadt' plate. (All this in "building Mode" FMB+, i think it's called )
If you got these 'Kronstadt plates', then i like do download it from you... Thanks a lot in advance!

To caldrail: By the 'mapeditor upgrade' (i call this 'Building Mode' ) you mean the editor where you can build your own maps for instance? Where can this plate be found exactly?

Thanks in advance! Big Grin 8)

-- EDIT --

I looked again and i found: Blankplate... This is the same as 'Krontadt' plate? Must be... I think...
So it's not called 'Kronstadt plate' but 'Blankplate'... If so, i feel sooo stupid! :oops:

There's a category (hidden in the standard editor) called Kronstadt. The invisible plates are down the list.