Anyone interested in building a New York map?

Hi readers of this thread.

I was wondering, has anyone seen the movie 'Sky captai and the world of Tomorrow'?

You did? Good. :twisted:

Does anyone feel like building that kind of map, with an Island Base.

P.S: Don't worry aboout the buildings, when we can add those, they will be placed by someone talented, but it ain't me. Cry

lol.. You are priceless!
Why exactly did you buy this WWII simulation game? To have a more realistic.. What? :?

This is new. :?

I bought this sim because of realistic DOG FIGHTING, and not about realistic HISTORY RE-ENACTMENT.

And after all, coming up with fantasy scenario's is much more fun than having to do DAYS of research just to build, what, 5 missions?! :x

If you wanna be Adolf Galland, go to a re-enactment group or something. :x

If you want to be playing some kind of arcade crap, battlefield 1942/Sky Captain meets Biggles and the naughty things, then its you my old china that is most definately in the wrong location..
Right, I'm getting tired reading teenager drivel, I'm off to chat with the head of Fighter Command.. (Pfft.. Adolf flippin Galland).

Why are you making all this fuzz about it? :?: :?

You don't have to download the map, let alone play on it Smile

hey guys .... beauty of mods is that everyone can have their own "fix" :wink: ( ... fulfilled wish/dream...)

i see no problem in having any map ( even moon/space one ) someone is willing to make .

I say go ahead ....

as for modders goes , i believe we're ( modders) still fulfilling our own dreams m8 ,so i don't believe anyone has time for requests .... jet :wink:

regards,
Z

Couldn't resist.. Standards old boy! :mrgreen:

Right-o, Fly-zo. :wink:

Only problem is: I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE!! :oops:

Oh, I forgot, there is something like 'learning' things from experienced people Smile

Trooper117 Wrote:Couldn't resist.. Standards old boy! :mrgreen:

no problem m8 Big Grin ..... i'm just too greedy, i want them all Big Grin specially ones that represent homeland of the makers ....

@ Ace911: great , for any assistance .... just ask Big Grin

cheers,
Z

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Big Grin

(The link is inoperative)

come on did you forget this allready :wink:

MrJolly Wrote:(The link is inoperative)

come on did you forget this allready :wink:

nope.... but i had a feeling something like this will drag your a*s to our parts of AAA .... and how do you like it so far? :wink:

eventually someone will do that map .... i'm sure of it Big Grin

C'mon guys it's time to return mr.Jolly a favor .... are there any volunteers ?

just..... psssst ... don't tell Jolly .... it's surprise .... psssst

Z