Korea Map - Kunsan Jet Takeoffs and Landings

First of all, I really love the new Korea Map. It instantly became one of my favorites!

The only problem of significance for me is flying out of and into Kunsan in a jet. More often than not, I crash, even on takeoffs. Has anyone figured out takeoff and landing technics to make this airfield useable? I've not tried a prop plane here yet.

I did try putting in test runways, but I got greedy. I wanted to be able to taxi to different hangers and revertments I setup around the field. I found that the game will only tolerate a certain number of test runways. After putting in about 30, the game locks up.

Cheers,

Riptide

Riptide,

I had the same problem on landing so I turned down the damage in the conditions menu. I then realized I had been trying to land with bombs still attached to wings. After disposing of bombs, no problems. I haven't tried turning up damage again however but I will see if that really made a difference or not. Hope this helps.

bushgator,

Thanks. I will look for the damage menu to which you are refering. However, my problem has been with takeoffs and landings without bombs are rockets. On takeoffs, the plane vibrates as if I am taking off from uneven ground rather than a runway. As speed increases, the nose wheel bounces violently. Then it collapses. A similar pattern happens on landings, with the nose wheel bounce becoming more violent as speed decreases. Tail draggers don't fair any better, as the tail wheel bounce becomes the problem. It seems like there is some technique I need to learn, assuming this runway was intentionally meant to be in poor shape. I haven't tried using the taxiway yet. In any case, I wish there was some way to get rid of the bumps. I have the same problem at Taegu. Other than this problem, the KTO map is great.

Cheers,

Riptide