Kapteenis Tutorial for Kt_Finland and DCG

Here is a link where you can DL my tutorial about Kt_Finland and Lowengrins Dynamic Campaign Generator:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jxzzen5ii ... torial.pdf
It covers the information how to tune Kt_Finland for DCG and how to edit DCG Finland 41 campaign settings.
Here is a Introduction part of it:

Lowengrins DCG with Kt_Finland 1.0 map

Introduction:
When i first started to making maps, i noticed that i wanted some missions to fly too. Mission making is fun, but it is quite boring to fly those missions, because you know every detail of your missions in advance. Thats why i decided to make my next map(s) so, that mission generators like UQMG, Mission Mate and specially Lowengrins DCG, can be use for generating missions/campaigns.
After many hours of experiments, i managed to get things right.
Of course there is lots of limitations. For excample new airfields are no go for mission generators and because the roads and railroads are changed, i must manually add car columns and trains to maps, but that is a minor minus. We have FMB, so missions can be tuned there. Also the mission briefings are not right, beacuse they are based to default map names!
In FMB, mission briefings, road/railroad and ship routes can be adjust and put them in DCG, but it is a different story. This tutorial covers only the basics, so you can start to fly as soon as possible and have fun with my Kt_Finland map.

What you need:

1.IL2 1946 with AAA UI 1.0 version
2.Kt_Finland map 1.0 installed
3.Lowengrins DCG installed and basic knowledge how to use it. And some skills with FMB (IL2 full mission builder)

If you have anything to ask, post it here. I'll try to help!!

Thanks. This makes it easy to enjoy some missions on your map.

kapteeni,

Thanks for the very well written tutorial.