Okinawa PLUS Japan?

should all the passages between the main islands be navigable?

there is only a tiny gap between Kyushu and the next one...and the ships refuse to enter the strait......their waypoints look good threading their way around all the little islands though

I've removed Korea to lighten the map

fabianfred Wrote:should all the passages between the main islands be navigable?

there is only a tiny gap between Kyushu and the next one...and the ships refuse to enter the strait......their waypoints look good threading their way around all the little islands though

I've removed Korea to lighten the map

As a campaign designer I say yes. That way we don't have to jump through hoops just to get those damn waypts ... :?

Good work fred. I live in Japan and can tell you that all the passages between major islands are navigable by ship. Just note, in the area around Kobe/Osaka and anywhere near Tokyo bay/Yokohama you'd need to remove lots of man-made islands (for industrial or residential purposes)that were built in the 1970's and 80's. I happen to live on one of them by the way.

Hey FSM ....... just the man to carry on with this map..... lol......???

Thanks but no thanks,m8. Just don't have the time, especially not to detail Japanese cities. Strangely enough I rarely fly any of the Japanese planes, in fact almost no PF stuff at all. no doubt someone will be along to pick up from your great start though.