Bridges as objects: EASY

Slipper, it will not affect the default bridges. I don't know where the default bridges destruction settings are, I think they are not in the technics.ini...

Ok thanks low for the reply, does this also apply to buildings that come with the default map?

regards

slipper

No, you can customize easily the default buildings damage, see discussion with Fred above, check out fabianfred destruction mod too...

Sorry Low,

What i can't understand is, if you add the bridges as objects to the static.ini. And the static.ini controls damage values for default map objects (even if you create a new building and add it to the static.ini). Then why do the bridges damage values work the same?

regards

slipper

Slipper, static.ini controls the damage for SOME static objects objects. Default bridges are not in the class controlled by static.ini. Anyway you can experiment and see...

slipper Wrote:Sorry Low,

What i can't understand is, if you add the bridges as objects to the static.ini. And the static.ini controls damage values for default map objects (even if you create a new building and add it to the static.ini). Then why do the bridges damage values work the same?

regards

slipper

Ok cheers Low,

Thanks for the reply, it wasn't that i didn't believe you. I just wanted to get it clear in my head what does what.

regards

slipper Big Grin

Roger Slipper, suggesting to experiment with all this stuff as to me it's the best way to understand how it works..plus you may discover new things Big Grin