WIP:Spanish Civilwar online maps (Bilbao Area+Spain generic)

Map is still under construction. I,m doing map_h. Due RL reasons, it's progressing slowly. I have a terrible backache, so i can only work about 2 hours Cry.
I been studying history of SCW
Stay tuned!

Kapteeni

kapteeni Wrote:Map is still under construction. I,m doing map_h. Due RL reasons, it's progressing slowly. I have a terrible backache, so i can only work about 2 hours Cry.
I been studying history of SCW
Stay tuned!

Kapteeni

Ok.
Best regards and
Best wisnes!

Wilhelm Heidkamp Wrote:
kapteeni Wrote:I been asked to make DF map about Spanish Civilwar. So i had a good thinking break and few beers too. Confusedhock:
I know that we have one nice SCW map for south, so i decided to make Bilbao area style map . There will be Guernica too Cry So you either defend civilians or bomb them!
Due RL reasons (yes, i have it), it will be really small and i think it will be based to desert map. What do you think?

Desert map for Bilbao? The North of Spain (Galicia, Asturias, Vascongadas, Navarra...) is similar to Ireland... I mean... desert landscape? Smile

Hey! you forget Cantabria Cry(I'm from Cantabria Smile ) the most beautiful place is Spain, and yes its very similar than Ireland because all is green but in the north of Spain are all mountains :wink:

davidson Wrote:
Wilhelm Heidkamp Wrote:
kapteeni Wrote:I been asked to make DF map about Spanish Civilwar. So i had a good thinking break and few beers too. Confusedhock:
I know that we have one nice SCW map for south, so i decided to make Bilbao area style map . There will be Guernica too Cry So you either defend civilians or bomb them!
Due RL reasons (yes, i have it), it will be really small and i think it will be based to desert map. What do you think?

Desert map for Bilbao? The North of Spain (Galicia, Asturias, Vascongadas, Navarra...) is similar to Ireland... I mean... desert landscape? Smile

Hey! you forget Cantabria Cry(I'm from Cantabria Smile ) the most beautiful place is Spain, and yes its very similar than Ireland because all is green but in the north of Spain are all mountains :wink:
Hey to all!
I,ve been busy during the summer. Fishing, hiking and stuff like that. I havent done map modding, but autum is almost here. So it might be time to start again. I noticed that somebody is making Bay 0f Biscay map and there is northern part of Spain included
(The link is inoperative)