What new Maps should be listed in [Quick] Config files?

I've downloaded all new maps ( they are great!) but with recent QMB I added BoB map to quick missions & following instructions changed my [Quick] file to include it...I now have & listed:Nw Europe,MTO,Bessarbia,Net Summer,Guadalcanal,Sardinia & now BoB,Should I have more ? If so which ones ?How should they be listed? Should I do something differently?Does any of this make any difference?
By the way the BoB works great!

Thise other maps are there because you've added them to your config.ini mate :wink:

I, too, am having trouble sorting out the QMB+ for adding maps. My config.ini has these that I added:

[Quick]
Custom0=NWEurope
Custom1=MTO
Custom2=Bessarabia
Custom3=Slovakia
Custom4=CAN_Channel

What I get for QMB map selection, however, are these:

Slovakia
Okinawa
Coral Sea
Pacific Islands
Smolensk
Moscow1
Kuban
Crimea
Norway
Kurland Autumn Online
New Guinea
Hawaii
Desert Online
Italy Online
Online4 Summer
Berlin
Normandy2
Ardennes Winter
Online MT
Burma

I even made red and blue scramble missions using the English Channel map and put them in with the other Quick missions. I'm sure there's something I am failing to understand about how this works. Were it not for the helpful folks in the community, I would've given up long ago.

some of those maps comes with QMB+ installation .... not all maps require conf.ini entry

regards
Z

I guessed that was true,but install on the BoB was a bit more complex-It also told me to add a Quick folder to my Missions Folder ( something that had not been installed with any of the other Map?mission?QMB+ downloads & installs...so naturally I wondered how much more I should do manually to have all the Maps listed up & functioning correctly thru in-game Quick Mission Builder? Right now Quick Folder in Missions has only BoB files....that I just loaded,nothing else....... :?: :?:
Dietz

JamesDietz, I didn't place the maps listed in the thread above (other than the config.ini text addition) and I can't seem to figure out how to get the English Channel map to work in QMB+. I'm able to get QMB maps (as listed in my above post), but the one I want most eludes me.

I downloaded the QMB BoBmap addition after installing QMB+ that was specific about loading BoB map into game & followed the directions to the letter...I think it can be found in MapMod section...my problem is that BoB works quite well but the other exotic maps only work when set up for one side against the other in the air,they will not work with "Scramble ",Armor,Airfield or Bridge "or the other set piece situations like Armor airfield etc. I get a "Wrong Taget Selected " Message from all but the default maps & Slovinia & as mentioned BoB. I know I've missed a line or file somewhere or simply need to reload all the maps... :?: ...
Nope re-loading didn't work ...I just tried...I know I've got to complete alist with these maps to get them to all work for everything in QMB....

jamesdietz Wrote:my problem is that BoB works quite well but the other exotic maps only work when set up for one side against the other in the air,they will not work with "Scramble ",Armor,Airfield or Bridge "or the other set piece situations like Armor airfield etc. I get a "Wrong Taget Selected " Message from all but the default maps & Slovinia & as mentioned BoB.

james, some maps are installed with missions created for all those that you mentioned, others come with only one, "None" as a target selection. If you want those other mission types you need to go into FMB and create them yourself and put them in the Quick folder and you'll then be able to fly those types of missions on the maps you want. Hope that makes sense. Should be in the readme with the install instructions

I can not get QMB+ to load the Channel map...I have added the line to my conf.ini and QMB show the Channel as being available but when I hit fly I get a "wrong target selected" error.
On top of that where are you supposed to extract the QMB+ Quick missions to? the folder with all the missions is in the QMB+ folder which in turn is in my MODS folder....but I see NO QMB+ missions when I run the QMB just the missions I already have saved??
I have place a copy of the quicks folder into the Missions folder and they are available from FMB but NO CHANNEL missions are available Sad