Wrong Target

I have the Zip Alpen and vol ItalyAfricaGreece maps in my QMB+,but all I get is wrong target selected error meassage.I have everything installed in the conf.ini,and the Red and Blue mission files installed as well.Can anyone help?Thanks. :?

Wish I could as I encounter this on occasion. All I do is create new missions with the appropriate name and it then works. Sucks having to almost double my work but that happens once in a while. Sad Just wish I knew what I was doing wrong when it happens.

Better than that,I can't access any of the maps in QMB Plus,I get the wrong target error message! :?

If you click on one of the mission options above and get a Wrong Target window it means there are no missions in the Quick folder for that particular map option, you can find mission packs here:
viewtopic.php?t=5664 and here:
viewtopic.php?t=5944

Just follow the readme and put the contents of the Quick folder in the download into the Quick folder in the Missions folder in the main game directory.

viewtopic.php?t=7516 Channel

viewtopic.php?t=8444 Alps

Also that error can be caused by any of the flights being set to anything other than Russian in the mission.

Cheers, Neil Smile

Neil Lowe Wrote:Also that error can be caused by any of the flights being set to anything other than Russian in the mission.

Cheers, Neil Smile

Yes, and I think German also, meaning they need to be at the default countries when picking allied or axis. Took me awhile to figure that one out...

I finally got it going,I had the missions in the wrong folder,so all is fine now,except for the Alpen map,as I get a load .ini error message.Maybe it's too big?Anyway,thanks again.