FMB lesson

Hi

Is there an easy tutorial on how to use the full mission builder. I want to try out some new maps , but are always put off by the complexity of the FMB editor and always give up with frustration when I can't get things to work.
Maybe someone could give me a step by step lesson of the basic steps involved to get me started ?

Thanks.
Ceege1.

This is a site that gives great simple tutorials:

http://www.il2-fullmissionbuilder.com/index.php

I too had given up with the FMB until I chanced upon these explanations. The trouble with the game manual is that it doesn't really explain in enough detail. Also some very important functions appear to be almost hidden away in all the many options and little boxes to tick/not tick.

Hope this helps you out, because the FMB is the best way to really experience the fun of the game.

Once you get the hang of it, I've found it is a good idea to make a bunch of missions, forget about them for a while and then go back and play them without trying to remember the details. That way they seem like new ... also start building missions simply, try them out and keep on adding more complexity as you go along. Trying to make a complex mission in one go just gets frustrating and you end up loosing what you wanted to accomplish.

Anyway, hope this tutorial site helps out.

An excellent site to be sure. Flying Nutcase makes mission building as easy as possible with easy to understand tutorials.

For additional in-depth information on the FMB you might also want to check out the Mission Building Knowledge Base over at Mission 4 Today.

Thanks alot for the help, I am sure that this will help me out.

Thanks again

Ceege1.