hi chaps

Hi chaps, just wanted to say i'm alive , safe and sane, currently no internet, il2 or whatever, just in cas esomeone wanted to contact me...
Have fun, looking forward playing il2 sometime, with million wonderful new maps and so on...
Have fun mates,
see you some time my friends

:lol:

Good to hear from you, lowfighter!
I was a bit worried that we hadn't heard from you in some time now... so all's well, that's good.
See you when you're back online. 8) 8) :lol:

Good to hear from you Low,I was wondering where you have been.
Glad to hear your alive , safe and sane Man 8)

Take care Bro',hope to see you soon :wink:

Easy

lowfighter Wrote:Hi chaps, just wanted to say i'm alive , safe and sane, currently no internet, il2 or whatever, just in cas esomeone wanted to contact me...
Have fun, looking forward playing il2 sometime, with million wonderful new maps and so on...
Have fun mates,

hi there m8 ...

you ARE coming back eventually ( internet ... IL2 ... map mods) ?

it won't be the same here if not

so take your time .... conquer some mountain tops ...swim in beer lake ... and then come back :wink:

cheers
Z

fly_zo Wrote:
lowfighter Wrote:Hi chaps, just wanted to say i'm alive , safe and sane, currently no internet, il2 or whatever, just in cas esomeone wanted to contact me...
Have fun mates,

hi there m8 ...

you ARE coming back eventually ( internet ... IL2 ... map mods) ?

it won't be the same here if not

so take your time .... conquer some mountain tops ...swim in beer lake ... and then come back :wink:

cheers
Z
+1!!!
Ineeded a break too!
Now i'm having fun playing campaigns and listen great music while flying. Or just flying around with beautifull new maps, specially big ones.
One needs a have a break from time to time, but we hope to see you sometime soon!

Hi!

I was wondering what happened to you. Good to hear you are alive and well!

Confusedhock: No internet? I would go nuts! Well, being in the midst of important communications and the web being the main line has something to do with that. Big Grin

Hiya lowfighter

Good to hear from you, glad is all ok.

Take care Wink

Cheers, Neil Smile

It's good to see that familiar lowfighter name again! Confusedhock: