ACTORS STATIC !!!

Cheers lads...my first post here 8)
if help is appreciated can some1 pls send me the tool?
i'd like to fiddle around a bit and help...
if anyone needs help with graphics or whatever feel free to ask
btw great community

Welcome 5988!
For getting the tool, maybe send a PM to fly_zo.
And if you have something to share, it'd be good you starting a thread. We have problems with
images, most of texture tga's and tgb's we can't open properly...

Am I right that when the FMB Map Tools are installed it is no longer possible to go straight to play from the mission builder?

6S.Maraz Wrote:Is there any way to import static objects from a mission file (.mis)?

Bump tp this question.
Has anyone succeeded?
I tried to import a .mis file with "load as" but did not work

Maraz

lowfighter Wrote:Welcome 5988!
And if you have something to share, it'd be good you starting a thread. We have problems with

alright mate...will do
yeah had the same problem with some tga's; i'm still trying to cope with that...

5988 Wrote:
lowfighter Wrote:Welcome 5988!

alright mate...will do
yeah had the same problem with some tga's; i'm still trying to cope with that...

check your mail m8....

Z

Hey guys, I think I have a problem but maybe I'm halucinating Cry

So here's the question: if your game is configured on perfect settings, when you work with this tool, do you see the maps in perfect (just as usual) or do you see it differently (like a sort of excelent)?
It seems to me like this: I've been working with it and it was loading perfect land. Then today I changed to excelent and then back again to perfect but when loading the image refused to be perfect. Pasted the opengl section from my back up conf.ini into the current conf.ini, no joy. Then replaced conf.ini and buildconf.ini with the backups (thus removing the tool), loaded map in FMB and things are perfect again. Then modified again to enable the tool and when opening a map again the perfect is gone.
In short if you use perfect settings wth the tool do you see perfect when you load a map or not?

lowfighter Wrote:In short if you use perfect settings wth the tool do you see perfect when you load a map or not?

I cannot use perfect with my graphic card Sad , what I can say for sure is that the rendering is slightly different between ingame and with the tool.

I noticed that on the far map for instance, did not seem to be working properly in the FMB, instead ingame that was good

Maraz

Thanks Maraz for answering, I used for very short period the excelent mode to test something, noticed too that the far distance is very badly rendered, geting black in the distance where the sea was.
Still asking the perfect mode users, none around? :?

lowfighter Wrote:Thanks Maraz for answering, I used for very short period the excelent mode to test something, noticed too that the far distance is very badly rendered, geting black in the distance where the sea was.
Still asking the perfect mode users, none around? :?

i'm perfect user and when in FMB "map edit" mode i get normal perfect effect .

for testing excellent i'm using my second install of il2

Thanks Zo...
I've got no idea what changed with my perfect then, this is pretty disturbing, all conf.ini changes could not restore perfect when in map building mode. Cry Cry Cry

+1

As far as I can see, it seems it's perfect mode for me too !

Curiosity : did you open Ardennes Summer with FMB tweaked ? At 3D level there are no more textures, only objects and grid on a black layer ?????

lowfighter Wrote:Thanks Zo...
I've got no idea what changed with my perfect then, this is pretty disturbing, all conf.ini changes could not restore perfect when in map building mode. Cry Cry Cry

did you try to cleanup your cache folders ....restart the comp between changes ? i know it sounds silly but you never know ...

Z

Hi everybody!
I would like to know if it is ever impossible to open CRIMEA map with map editor ?
Nobody find the solution to open big map ? Cry Cry Cry

LAL_RONE Wrote:Hi everybody!
I would like to know if it is ever impossible to open CRIMEA map with map editor ?
Nobody find the solution to open big map ? Cry Cry Cry

Follow the tips from early in this thread.
Back up your actors.static file
Then make a blank actors.static in notepad -- literally a blank file named actors.static

This worked for me in opening the Singapore files which I used for Northeast France