ACTORS STATIC !!!

SANTA HAS BROUGHT HIS PRESENTS !!!!!

please gents check your mails Big Grin

.... if i missed someone please let me know

CONDITIONS ARE THE SAME AS BEFORE !!!!

i started new thread for it:

viewtopic.php?t=1842

Is anyone having difficulty with cutting/copying an pasting?

Ive lined up a few concreate runway objects, used the select all option, then tried to copy them an paste them with absolutlly no luck. what am I doing wrong ? Sad

Also, when I save the map, with a few objects placed on it, I load it up again and the objects I placed are missing. Any ideas whats going on gents?

I am very sorry, but I have some difficulties to understand complex english ...
With his new tool, it is possible to open Crimea map ?

There is a read me, but I don't understand .... sorry ...

LAL_RONE Wrote:I am very sorry, but I have some difficulties to understand complex english ...
With his new tool, it is possible to open Crimea map ?

There is a read me, but I don't understand .... sorry ...

no you have to work on empty actors in FMB and than with tools add changes to original actors.static

maybe Lowfighter can better explain ... i don't speak French unfortunately .

nice to see you back m8 Big Grin

Z

I speak French very poorly, although I understand it pretty well.
RONE, what do you want to do exactly on Crimea, what do you want to modify?

I would love to enterily erase Sebastopol air base in AH-4 sector (Kherson base). This base is a mistake.
The real base is in AG-4 sector and it was built in land ... no concrete. I make the true Kherson base with .mis file, but the false concrete base stay on the side ....

The only one thing I would love is to erase this false concrete air base in south of Sebastopol.

That's all !!

I have some problems with extract, tried with different actors.static and it seems there's an error coming about bridges, outwing.txt is 0KB, also error signaling, the other files look ok. I got to go now, see you in a couple of hours.
RONE since I get error I can't go further, just deleting a certain airfield should be easy but I have problems with the tool. Zo or anyone if you try to extract actors.static for crimea, does it work ok?
See you later :?

lowfighter Wrote:I have some problems with extract, tried with different actors.static and it seems there's an error coming about bridges, outwing.txt is 0KB, also error signaling, the other files look ok. I got to go now, see you in a couple of hours.
RONE since I get error I can't go further, just deleting a certain airfield should be easy but I have problems with the tool. Zo or anyone if you try to extract actors.static for crimea, does it work ok?
See you later :?

I opened it without problems, do you have correct values in MapSize file?

Forgot about it! Thanks FC, it works fine! I'll come back later...

Ok, found a way to delete that airfield, RONE I will send you actors.static tomorrow. It's difficult because a map like Crimea has some 160000 objects or so and what you want is somehow to pick from those objects only those which are around your airfield.... Not nice, maybe other easier method?

FANTASTIC !!!
THANKS THANKS THANKS !!!
It rally Christmas day for me !

lowfighter Wrote:Ok, found a way to delete that airfield, RONE I will send you actors.static tomorrow. It's difficult because a map like Crimea has some 160000 objects or so and what you want is somehow to pick from those objects only those which are around your airfield.... Not nice, maybe other easier method?

I found nifty trick to deal with big buildings files, you can split them with HJSplit and than load those smaller files into FMB and delete what you need.

Nice, I'll take a more thorough look tomorrow, just got some info about HJsplit now. Thanks!

FC Wrote:
lowfighter Wrote:Ok, found a way to delete that airfield, RONE I will send you actors.static tomorrow. It's difficult because a map like Crimea has some 160000 objects or so and what you want is somehow to pick from those objects only those which are around your airfield.... Not nice, maybe other easier method?

I found nifty trick to deal with big buildings files, you can split them with HJSplit and than load those smaller files into FMB and delete what you need.

FC Wrote:I opened it without problems, do you have correct values in MapSize file?

How or where do we find correct values for MapSize file ?

delvpier Wrote:
FC Wrote:I opened it without problems, do you have correct values in MapSize file?

How or where do we find correct values for MapSize file ?

Easiest way is to open one of the map files and see image information.
map_h, map_T, map_F are sized at 1 pixel = 200m

You only need to put height of the map so for example Normandy map_h.tga is:
768x512 pixels
512x200=102400 and that's value you have to put in MapSize file.