darker concrete airstrips.....

cool .... many thanks m(

Z

fabianfred Wrote:then add these lines to the bottom of your static.ini

'scuse my ignorance, but I don't seem to have a static.ini

Am I missing out on something good?

if you have my destruction mod installed in your MODS folder...then open...com/maddox/il2/objects...and you will fingd a static.ini/ships.ini/technics.ini.....etc.

This is great mate... but is there any chance of a slightly lighter shade of grey like your second example or a touch lighter?.. I'm sorry to be a little picky, I think this mod of yours is a definate improvement on the stock concrete runways, as they can be seen like shining beacons for miles..
I don't own photoshop or anything so I'm not able to do it myself.. Keep up your good work!

don't forget..you map makers......anything like this which isn't default...will have to be included in the map pack for people to see them in this colour

Downloaded, thanks Fred! 8)

8)
~S~ great work fellas.
NOW. whats in a runway or test runway that makes it what it is ?.
ie: length , breadth, and hardness ?.
ALSO , finging it hard to place sea plane bases where i want to.
BUt mostly interested in runway length. AND making the deck of an "objects" bridge span part
hard enough as a runway to taxi a plane down.
how close are the files needed ? i was thinking in regards to the Airport program from CFS days.
and trying and transpose some of the textures.
probably a waste of time .
thanks for ya ears. 8)
Sharkzz
~S~

I'd like to second Trooper's request for a slightly lighter version- I really like the new one, but it's become rather hard to see ( whereas the old ones were way too easy to see). I also lack the expertise and the photoshop.

I'm at home now...but later today I'll knock up a lighter one.....when I started this thread you can see I was getting comments and making and posting alterations almost immediately.....but I updated and overwrote the old versions...instead of keeping them on the downoad site :roll:

Thankyou mate.. Much appreciated.

Thanks very much.

http://www.4shared.com/file/37754339/10e2c6b9/airfieldp

its there now... Big Grin

That's just what I meant, lovely. Thanks again.

fabianfred Wrote:http://www.4shared.com/file/37754339/10e2c6b9/airfieldp

its there now... Big Grin

Great stuff mate.. Exactly what I was looking for! :mrgreen:

BTW...the ones in my all-in-one mod pack are the darker ones.... Big Grin