Italy Africa Greece in Work

don't have to wait for some things...I got banned from Ubi again yesterday...for a week....."promoting the Mods"....then uther sent me another email and bumped it up to a month...because I had been banned for it before :roll:

I can still watch the posts as a visitor...just cannot post myself.....I'm too busy here to be concerned....and i never regret pointing anyone in this direction....I only give links by PM though.....and have had several people thank me for showing them this place......
maybe they didn't like my screenshots of our Tiger Moth...in their thread about the new Tiger Moth coming in BOBSOW

it would be nice if they gave a link to the offending post...just so we know which one we are banned for :roll:

Ubi ???? man i don't have that place in my bookmarks anymore ..... what masochistic urge made you to post there ....

Z

fly_zo Wrote:Ubi ???? man i don't have that place in my bookmarks anymore ..... what masochistic urge made you to post there ....

Z
ditto...

Here is an idea/request:

Could someone revise the Sands of Time map using the same city names so that it is therefore compatable with existing DGEN. In other words, make a more realistic map that would then overwrite the existing Sands of Time data but look much more like the North African coast of Libyia, Tunisia and Egypt and perhaps have the southern tip of Sicily in it as well. I think there are enough markers and aifields to work with.

I posted the above text in another posting. Could a simplified version along the lines of the above be done. The idea is to have a revised and more realistic looking Sands of Time map that would overwrite the existing map and be compatable with the existing in game DGEN campaign generator.

ok , lets get back on topic here ( that goes for me too !!!! sorry Redfox59 :oops: :oops: )

thanks,
Z

Keep up the good work mate! The map is looking fabulous, and I love its tremendous size!

Dude The Italy Africa Hellas (Greece) map !! fREAKING rOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNfreaking beleivable !!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!! A MILION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please if possible 1:1 !!!!

by the way you missed a small part of Krete and all the islands that had LW bases to the east missing part (where your map ends) try to fit whole Hellas and the Turkish coast line.
One of the most importantLW bases was in Rhodes .. so you got to have the whole thingy there .. Smile

[Image: map-of-greece.gif]

Deleted. Keep up the good work

This would make one hell of a cold war map Wink

This map looks absolutely massive and impressive, I wonder how well it would run in a functional sim world though. :?

Looks brilliant!

Cheers, CS. Smile

We place a small movie labour map Italy-Africa-Greece.
Before departing image Sicily seaplanes and costs Libya with seaplanes departing from direct bomb idroscalo Taranto.
Time of flight 45 'from Tobruk in Taranto.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=q-uTeUVP9HE

Looks great! Have you included any interesting land marks?

'Αντε πια έχουμε σκάσει το περιμένουμε πως και πως!!!!

Υπομονή...
Patience... :wink:

Gys!!! how are things getting along.. Smile Hope you haven't fainted yet with the enormous task you've undertaken....

Anyhow ... i hope you're all doing well and everything is running smoothly in your life so you'll find the piece & time to spent on this magnificent map ...

Pretty please post any print screen when ever possible ... Smile

All the best!