"NEW" Fly_zo BoB Normandy map.

ONLY FOR 4.09b1m PERFECT MODE AND GOOD COMPUTER.

IT IS WIP NOT FINISHED YET "NEW" Fly_zo BoB Normandy map.

Can anybody test this please? I dont have good graphic card to do it.
Try fly over London (low altitude ) if it is flyable and answer me there what about FPS .

I need That than I populate the other cities (all Normandy map).

It is for Fly_zo BoB Normandy map. There is also new Map_T.tga (all Normandy map), new
load.ini. City texture from slovak load.ini.

Install: unzip to where yours Maps folder is.
Warning !!! This overwrite existing normandy map

Download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/100067432/Normandy.zip.html

Thanks for testing.

Hi Zdenek.

PS Sorry for my English

... thanks for spending time/effort to finish that map . I shamelessly left it unfinished :oops: and moved on to next one ....

some pics would be nice here ... Big Grin

guys.... i've seen it and it's top notch job ( London area so far ...)

again , many thanks

Z

Yeah, i would love to test it out, but, for the first time, i have a slight problem. In the Il2 property map, there is a File map, and a MOD map, and i tried both maps to install this map and remove the older ones, but it does not work. For some reason it shows up in my full mission builder, under the old map names, but the file does not exist. So I tried to load the normal Normandy maps to make sure if it had to be these maps that are now, or supposed to be modified, but it has not. Maybe Im forgetting something to modify a file or something?

To compare the MAP MODS, the Normandy map mods that I just downloaded seems that they have no fly_Z_normS_load.ini for the 3 maps, should I just copy the new files to the old maps?

Nobody can help me?

Re to install:

Install: unzip to where yours Maps folder is. If you have normandy folder backup it first!
Warning !!! This overwrite existing normandy map

Uninstall: delete my normandy folder

Install:

\root\mods\mapmods\maps\

It overwrite normandy2 map. So load normandy2 map.

That is so sexy. I love the ground. It is more Europe styl, but, is it normal that ther are no buildings now in all Normandy? because i dont have any.

Yes it is normal because there is populate only London and Portsmouth this time.
I need test low altitude fly over London if it is flyable. I used London populate as template for others city.
It is WIP. When I finish map there will be populated all cities.

Please can you upload here any picture from this map? I dont know how to do it.

Thanks for testing.

Hi Zdenek

Yes, i would, but how do i upload them directly to this page? But you can also PM me, and than i will send them to you by a hotmail acount or so. [/img]

[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg]

Looks great Smile What are you using as your Tower Bridge towers?

looks like the ALOA tower from Hawaii

[Image: London_00.jpg]

[Image: London_03.jpg]

[Image: London_05.jpg]

[Image: Portsmouth_01.jpg]

[Image: Portsmouth_01a.jpg]

[Image: Portsmouth_08.jpg]

Nice Job!. The ground textures and London-Portsmouth areas Look Great! 8)

I had a movie made with this map of yours, now you can see some ground details on screen. i realy like the airfields like they should have been. Just large fields of nothing. Maby some stuff on the borders of the fields, but these are realy cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BqDmQFvfD8

Airfield are not done yet but there will be invisible runways and so on. The change on airfields will be only "cosmetic" ( DCG compatible ). I am happy you like the map.

Hi Zdenek

Yes, invisible airstrips, that sounds nice. Im hapy that people like you can make these maps look more realistic. Great job and good luck.