"NEW" Fly_zo BoB Normandy map.

The movie is done in excelent or perfect mode?

zdenek Wrote:The movie is done in excelent or perfect mode?

what do you mean?

In game Landscape seting excelent or perfect mode I see there (in movie)some landscape bug.

When you set excelent mode you can see water thru land texture somewhere, in perfect mode it is ok I thing.

jeb, your right about that, but my computer will not take it :lol:

Thats the problem im having. I just have to wait for a new computer

godverdoom Wrote:jeb, your right about that, but my computer will not take it :lol:

... if you have any experience with graphic editing there is map_F.tga in my map folder that ca fix it .

just paint new land over island ( with colors from rest of land ) and map will be fine with excellent settings ....

Problem was discovered after map was finished .... sorry for that

cheers,
Z

What i have to add to the All.ini???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
My YouTube account

fly_zo Wrote:
godverdoom Wrote:jeb, your right about that, but my computer will not take it :lol:
... if you have any experience with graphic editing there is map_F.tga in my map folder that ca fix it .
just paint new land over island ( with colors from rest of land ) and map will be fine with excellent settings ....
Problem was discovered after map was finished .... sorry for that

cheers,
Z

Well, what zdenek was talking about where the settings of the graphics I used in the small clip, but I told him that my computer could not take the punishment. Its a to heavy juty setting for my computer. So it

[quote="godverdoom"]

Well, what zdenek was talking about where the settings of the graphics I used in the small clip, but I told him that my computer could not take the punishment. Its a to heavy juty setting for my computer. So it

There is also problem with texture rom_fields_LowLand2.tga in Excelent mode. When set Perfect it is OK.

To add in all.ini:
Nothing follow instruction and it overwrite old normandy2 map.

[quote="fly_zo"][quote="godverdoom"]

Normandy Caen 5000 m

[Image: Bf109E4.jpg]

Le Havre

[Image: LeHavre.jpg]

Le Havre factory

[Image: LeHavrefactory.jpg]

Gorgeous, but sure a fps killer, right?

Yes it is but whit good graphic card it is flyable.

Magnificent! that is one of the best towns I've ever seen in this game and the industrial area actually look sreal. Well done, sir!

You have to rebuild the entire Normandy map right? Because is only could see London, and South Hampton fully build, and A small bit of Le Havre. Are you constructing now every town?

Mighty :lol: