Mission Mate joining the ranks very soon!

Hi guys I am just finalising download links and forum positions with the AAA admin crew for the new Mission Mate +plus release which will be solely focused on the IL-2 mod project.

This will mostly focus on the integration of all the wonderful new maps that are being developed by the outstanding community talent that I am seeing here at AAA.

Man... at the end of the day this project was just to tasty not to be apart of. Beyond the maps of course are all the new aircraft slots that are now perceivable, the MkI Spit is already in MM and will be available as soon as the first MM download link is set-up.

I will be starting with maps registered as completed, but of course if any map developers want their new map development included in the development stages I am very happy to integrate as well so long as time permits.

Looking forward to working along side all of you talented bastards! Big Grin

Cheers, CS. Smile

Great news !!

Thanks a lot m8 !

Big Grin

Fantastic news.
Mission Mate is a superb utility which will be brilliant to use on the new maps.
Really looking forward to its release.
Thanks for all your efforts in continuing its development.

He, he
And I always wondered what was the purpose of the New Zealand map...
:wink:

Great news Crazy, a top utility, thanks

I dont now much about coding and stuff like that, but would it be possible to add empty slot /slots for new maps. So user could put own map in that slot like in mods/maps in modded il2? At least for airstart missions...
I guess users had ro create some default mission/missions to that map.
Anyways, this is great for most wanted maps like BOB, France, Mediterrian and of course The SLOT. Thank you.
I am only asking this because i am making this small Laplands df map and i think nobody wants to see it as official mod. Its too small and its not historically correct Cry But i want to play some missions over my fictive North.

Yay! More top talent at the AAA.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your efforts. Big Grin

Big Welcome CS, you and your fantastic Mission Mate, a superb utility indeed. You crazy bastard. :lol:

... ok, files are up now ( many thanks to great Ranwers for speeding up the process Big Grin )

CS , please check your PM

cheers,

Z

kapteeni Wrote:I dont now much about coding and stuff like that, but would it be possible to add empty slot /slots for new maps. So user could put own map in that slot like in mods/maps in modded il2? At least for airstart missions...
I guess users had ro create some default mission/missions to that map.
Anyways, this is great for most wanted maps like BOB, France, Mediterrian and of course The SLOT. Thank you.
I am only asking this because i am making this small Laplands df map and i think nobody wants to see it as official mod. Its too small and its not historically correct Cry But i want to play some missions over my fictive North.

Unfortunately adding maps into MM is quite an involved process which needs to be handled by a combination of Photoshop work and coding work (scaling, points mapping etc...). But don't worry, now that my focus has shifted over to the mod, new maps will be able to be included relatively quickly. I will certainly be able to keep ahead of the map development work itself.

Cheers, CS. Smile

MiWa Wrote:He, he
And I always wondered what was the purpose of the New Zealand map...
:wink:

Big Grin Oh yeah man, that NZ map will be making it's way into MM for sure. :wink:

CS. Smile