Battle of Britain 'Online' Map WIP

I've contacted some people to be my beta-testers!

Yes, I'm pleased to say that the map has reached that stage. There are a few minor things to do but the map is so basically complete that beta testing is appropriate now.

Don't feel offended if I haven't contacted you to be a beta tester if you offered - I want to keep beta testing manageable by only having a few people. Anyway, you'll be able to play on the real thing soon Big Grin

Joe

WAW Confusedhock: YES! Big Grin

Impatience is growin' steadily!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Congratulations with finishing the map :!: A couple of days more would not make any difference :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ok, beta testers have a link Big Grin

canonuk Wrote:Ok, beta testers have a link Big Grin

Awwww shucks....I never get picked! Just kidding, Im more than happy to wait for the final. Big Grin

Some of my beta testers are unable to save a mission for my map in normal FMB. Does anyone have any ideas why that might be? They've tried with different static.ini files, different config files etc. I'm perfectly able to save missions, so I can't work it out.

Any ideas?

Joe

Do you have all your AI waypoints set up at your airfields?

[Image: sig2.gif]
TEAM PACIFIC

Yep, all AI waypoints set up and tested. Like I say, the map works perfectly for me

canon, my squad and I are having the same problem with the Malta map. I am perfectly able to save missions with the Malta map, but one of my squaddies can load the map in FMB but cant save any missions.

We tested the Malta map online last night and were able to fly a mission, he just cant save any of his own missions.

Very weird. Perhaps the people who cannot save are missing a file or line in one of the .ini somewhere?

I have the same problem with the malta map, and my squad mate don't dunno what it the problem.

Hmm.. well, at least it's not something that's unique to my map..

Potenz Wrote:I have the same problem with the malta map, and my squad mate don't dunno what it the problem.

This is because there is a conflict with destruction mod. Do this and it will fix it for you and anyone else. Delete the 'files/com/maddox/il2/objectsstatic.ini' line from your filelist & Delete the line 'files/com/maddox/il2/objectsstatic.ini' and all is well.

Delete these two files also. That will fix your problem. :wink:

Scharnhorst1943 Wrote:
Potenz Wrote:I have the same problem with the malta map, and my squad mate don't dunno what it the problem.

This is because there is a conflict with destruction mod. Do this and it will fix it for you and anyone else. Delete the 'files/com/maddox/il2/objectsstatic.ini' line from your filelist & Delete the line 'files/com/maddox/il2/objectsstatic.ini' and all is well.

Delete these two files also. That will fix your problem. :wink:

Thanks Scharnhorst, Im having my squaddie test this now.

The destruction mod fix has everything sorted.....RELEASE THE KRAKEN! Big Grin Big Grin :lol: