Norway map

Bit lost here but can anyone tell me why I cant get the Norway Map in quick mission I can get it in Full mission builder ok and I think it is great,

Thanks folks

Do you have 4.08 installed...?

Presuming that you do, have you added the required lines to your all.ini?

The funny thing is it will only let me play as an 'allied' pilot. If I switch to 'Axis' thats when it corrupts????

Thanks

... did you make all required missions (quick) for that map ?

example.... NorwayBlueNone00.mis ....

cheers
Z

Thanks for the reply, I dont know what you mean with that one, dont know how, sorry

Thanks again

..well, to have more maps available in quick mission builder QMB you need QMB+ or QMB- mod by great mr. FC

get it at beta-mods section ....

once you install one of those mods you need to make missions for desired map ( each one for each mission type and for blue and red side )

or maybe i didn't understand your question right .... happens to me often ...lately :oops:

cheers
Z

Ok installed that Mod, got the new maps in QMB all working, but still no joy with the Norway map???
Only on Axis side is there a problem.
I have 4.09b1m by the way.

Another great Mod thanks

...ok , you've installed QMB+ i assume , please check for these files :

MODS\quick_mis_plus2\Missions\Quick\

NorwayBlueNone00.mis
NorwayBlueTest00.mis
NorwayRedNone00.mis
NorwayRedTest00.mis

note that for that map ( and few others) you must have "none" selected as target

if you want all missions type you need to make mission files yourself ( FMB) and place them in Quick folder

use some of defaults for reference/template

hope that will help
Z

I checked and those files are there.

Thanks again

Ok, what I did was make a new 'NorwayBlueNone00.mis' in FMB and moved it to the quick section in Mods folder, and hey presto it works now!!
So a big thanks for helping me understand what was needed, couldnt of done it without you pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks

...any time Big Grin

glad you've sorted it out ...

cheers
Z