Thread Closed

New Normandy 44 map available

A new Normandy 44 map from LAL_Rone is available at the French site.

Downloading link???

zsoltfireman Wrote:Downloading link???

.... not going to happen

Z

His last Normandy map was easily the greatest rework of an existing map so far created. Can't wait to see this one. Perhaps AAA could negotiate a mirror here?

Bee Wrote:His last Normandy map was easily the greatest rework of an existing map so far created. Can't wait to see this one. Perhaps AAA could negotiate a mirror here?

LAL_Rone is one who needs to be addressed for that .....

his work is great , no doubt about it ..... but his attitude and willingness to publish WM ( weapon mods..) are just to much of an obstacle for AAA

so to have FM/DM and weapons preserved no links to that site will be allowed !

but you knew that Bee .... so do we really need to start that discussion again ?

regards
Z

Hi Fly-zo. Apologies for that! I should have thought about it a bit more before posting. I'd figured that now-hack mods by the same author would be a different story. I must have gotten out of the loop. Won't happen again! :oops:

Bee Wrote:Hi Fly-zo. Apologies for that! I should have thought about it a bit more before posting. I'd figured that now-hack mods by the same author would be a different story. I must have gotten out of the loop. :oops:

no problems m8 Big Grin .... anyway , after giving it second thought i find this thread useful .....

so all newcomers have right info regarding that issue ....

so .... thanks Big Grin

cheers
Z
Thread Closed