On screen Navigation Map question

Referring to that little nav map that you bring up on screen while flying.

Mine is defaulted to open in the max zoomed in position.

Is there a-way to change that default position to where it opens in the position where you see J-K-L-M along the top of the map screen?

Not a real biggie, but It is one of those small things that would be more to my liking.

I Love the new map without the borders. It would be nice to have the positions indexed so we can assign a character to a certain map zoom position. If not it would be even nicer to be able to zoom back and forth instead of just one way in order to get to the previous position.

Great job getting rid of those pesky borders.

DAVE0009 Wrote:I Love the new map without the borders. It would be nice to have the positions indexed so we can assign a character to a certain map zoom position. If not it would be even nicer to be able to zoom back and forth instead of just one way in order to get to the previous position.

Great job getting rid of those pesky borders.

where is the link to dll this map?????

Running the map back & forth would be nice, but for now I would just be happy to have the default position at the J-K-L-M position...

I thought someone had figured out years ago a-way to do that, but I may be wrong...

This may work

http://www.4shared.com/get/42321901/7e1 ... frame.html

Negative...
I already have that mod which just does away with the boarders around the map.

I like it though.. never did like those dang boarders taking up space..