Philippines v1.1 now completed... to download

Yes their are field(s) on Borneo!

There are a ton of fields on this map, some short fighter strips, and some for bombers.

There are a Host of them on Luzon, and also on Mindoro, Panay, Palawan, Negros, Mindanao, Sulu Island... AND I'm sure I'm missing one as I'm listing them by memory.

Smile

Ya'll I have a feeling this map will be ready VERY soon, but on a good note I've already started building missions on it so we will have a campaign for it come out not TOO long after the map.

Cool, can't wait! Thanks for the update.

Boy, oh boy, this will be SO good. I've previously built three Philippines campaigns using the Singapore map as a stand-in, and it will be so cool the have The Real Thing instead!

The outstanding significance of the phillippines from a historical perspective is the use of late war allied and Japanese aircraft. This will be a great addition to the PTO.
Thanks gentlemen

Thanx a lot guys, glad someone took this project up.

Release VERY SOON :wink:

Check your PM !

... sounds like we have good news Smile

Oooooaah! Great! I am sitting here, waiting, with my FMB loaded and cocked, ready to build a campaign with this map! :mrgreen:

:wink: :wink: :wink: in construction...

[Image: BismarckSea.jpg]

Got your mail and responded, Great News Indeed!

SWEET Solomon Sea Map, I think the pacific team is actually working on such a map now!

You Crank Those Out So Fast!

I'd sell you my right arm for to you Crank out a Beta of the entire Korean Pen, with maybe the corner of southern Japan in their.

I'd DIE for such a map!!!

Wow, Bismarck Sea! Where did that come from?

duffys tavern Wrote:Wow, Bismarck Sea! Where did that come from?

From my computer... :oops:

... but maybe it is a Team Slot project, there was not a lot of communication about their next project... if so... it will stay on my computer...

... anyway I have projects enough : release of Philippines tonight, Corse-Provence on good rails (really beautiful to flight over Ajaccio... :wink: ) and making basic map files for others...

Quote:release of Philippines tonight

Really? Truly? Can't wait for this one! Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Phillipines map is now completed and downloadable at :

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...5840#95840

Check your PM's when you get a chance my good man! 8)

EDIT:

I'm Sorry. Never mind, you covered the issue in the Download thread for v1.1.

Thanks for Working On this For us handicapped Expert mode Map_F users.