WIP : Croatia + scale 1:1

Man U are all fantastic. No superlatives can fully cover what U're doing and have done for this game and Us players - we are struck by awe and gratitude!

I like every bit and MOD change from this server and now we get this!!!
That map is no less than incredible...

Have one question, though (never been to the Balkan area):
I've seen a lot of vacation and holiday pictures from the coastal areas of the Balkans (pictures taken by relatives in late 80's from vacations to Yogoslavia) and I still remember the beutiful azur colored waters, white sandy beaches always present at the pictures.
- Is the color of the water and beaches going to resemble those seen in PF?
(Would really be nice!)

DK-nme

Avala Wrote:[Image: pesak2bfg8.jpg]

Ahhh, stupid question - forget what I said...
:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

DK-nme

Hi! Any news?

Waow, just discovered this one thanks to Metallica's bump. Adriatic map.... super mega sweet. AAA : Another Awesome Achievement.

Please don't let the project die, I have a very bogus campaign idea that requires this map.

Cheers

Nico

very very good i ben looking forward to seeing croatia, i live there lol.

great work,and yea i am interested in joining balkan team,but its no like il-2 squadroon cozz im in one,i hope its just team to build maps skins etc..

odlicno, odlicno svaka cast, samo mi malo ovjasni o balkan teamu , tu ili prek e-maila: vs4ever@net.hr

JZG_Vjeran Wrote:very very good i ben looking forward to seeing croatia, i live there lol.

great work,and yea i am interested in joining balkan team,but its no like il-2 squadroon cozz im in one,i hope its just team to build maps skins etc..

odlicno, odlicno svaka cast, samo mi malo ovjasni o balkan teamu , tu ili prek e-maila: vs4ever@net.hr

just a little local chat....

Ej, bog daj Big Grin

... ma Balkan tim je bila ideja na početku, da svatko radi svoje područje biv

a ok posalji link za mapu na mail ok?

nadam se da ces se bacit na mapu sto prije

JZG_Vjeran Wrote:a ok posalji link za mapu na mail ok?

nadam se da ces se bacit na mapu sto prije

...link ti je u PM-u

u

Yes indeed, I couldn't have said it better Big Grin

Cheers

Nico

Dear fly_zo,
I admire your great work both here on AAA and on the Croatia map, which I am impatiently expecting. I have shown your pictures here to my wife and she admires your work, too. We both and our daughter were in your country at the beginning of eighties, at Korcula Isl. and have the best memories on the meetings with kind peoples there.
Sincerely yours
Ivan Uzin

thats cool korcula was a great city and its now great city.

we have one in common: we are looking for the map ^^

p.s i cheaked your wip map its great

hvala

Uzin Wrote:Dear fly_zo,
I admire your great work both here on AAA and on the Croatia map, which I am impatiently expecting. I have shown your pictures here to my wife and she admires your work, too. We both and our daughter were in your country at the beginning of eighties, at Korcula Isl. and have the best memories on the meetings with kind peoples there.
Sincerely yours
Ivan Uzin

many thanks for kind words Big Grin , i'm really glad you've enjoyed your visit and i do agree with JZG_Vjeran .... Korcula is a great place ( my favorite Adriatic coast area )

I guess i should reconsider my plan to wait for whole map to get finished before publishing .... maybe i should concentrate on Croatian part of it and publish it in stages .... as work on other parts progresses .

@PorcoRosso : sorry m8, for localized posts , i just offered JZG_Vjeran to try this highly unfinished map cos i thought i may use some feedback and info for area he lives at .

many thanks to all ,

cheers
Z

Sorry, that was just an unfunny joke on my part.
And don't be sorry, gather as much information from as many people as necessary, in any language you like if it can make this map even better than it already is Wink

Cheers

Nico

Any news? Smile

ciao

i'm afraid not ..... struggling with roads and rails , its getting rather frustrating cos game loads sooo slowly with all those mods.

I'm seriously considering to get rid of all those new object packs ...

Z