Balaton 1 map save problem

loaded the Balaton 1 map in FMB & did a 16 blue & 16 red german & russian aircraft scenario, but I can't get it to show up in the qmb.
I have saved it as:

Balaton_1_RedNone00.mis
BalatonRedNone00.mis
Balaton1RedNone00.mis

But nothing works as I keep getting the wrong target selected error.

I can open the mission in my quick folder and just hit play & it works just fine & all 32 aircraft are flying around & 16 of them line up on me & shoot me down. It works! I just can't get the proper save dscenario to get it to show up in the qmb.

Any ideas on how to make this map work like the others would be appreciated.

I do have the UI installed mod & am using 4.09b1 Mod in the switcher.

Have you actually listed the map in your conf.ini file?

yes! It shows up in qmb as Balaton 1

I have even put Balaton 2 in my config.ini file so that both maps show up in QMB.

using FMB I made a RedNone00.mis in both Balaton 1 Balaton 2 maps and saved them into my Quick folder...( Missions/Quick).

I can not get either of these map missions to show up in my qmb... However, I did a Kiev and Kuban scenario & they both show up in my qmb.

I do not understand the pathway of these maps as to just where a map is positioned from beginning to end.

When you install a specific map in the game it goes to a specific file & others areas. I do not know how to follow those specific areas to see if something is missing along the way causing the final product to not show up as a game play.

I have read as much as I can find on the subjecty, but this website is so jumbled up that it is IMPOSSIBLE to pick out anything useful.

I can edit a map using QMB Plus & it takes so I assume that my QMB Plus is working correctly, but at this point I'm not sure of anything..