East Africa Online 1.0 Official release!

Thanks for making the road/rail visible on the minmap..

though might I ask for a bit more roads wise covering more of the map. makes the ground war more functional in DCG ..

especially if you are hunting them... without roads to search over.. even on a small map it can be hard to find the ground units without many roads and such.

Widowmaker Wrote:Thanks for making the road/rail visible on the minmap..

though might I ask for a bit more roads wise covering more of the map. makes the ground war more functional in DCG ..

especially if you are hunting them... without roads to search over.. even on a small map it can be hard to find the ground units without many roads and such.
Idont know, i made some lighter areas that represents roads or dryed rivers (wadis) they form a roadlike pattern. But if you know how to use extended FMB, you can easily add roads and railroads. Besides finding those tiny cars/columns is fun too!! And what comes to DCG, there was no roads at all in default sandsoftime map. But what do i know about DCG :oops: ? I tryed to make campaign for my channel map, but did give up...

oh I know you can make vehicles drive pretty much everywhere....

And I did notice the dried river beds.. I jsut thought a nice road network would make it more campaign friendly... at least having the roads to hunt rather than all of the dried bed area.. they can be hard to spot at times Smile

Just a suggestion is all. If not I'll just have to make due hehe Smile

I dont have the modders FMB so I cant do that stuff myself.

Where is the link for download this nice map?

MrGoldfinger Wrote:Where is the link for download this nice map?

(The link is inoperative)

Danke - Kiitti - Thanks Smile