KTO is well worth the wait.

Like many on this site I had my share of problems with this map. Not saving, not loading, you name it. However the biggest problem I had with it was that it locked up my whole PC while in QMB or flying and I would have to restart the PC. As it turns out the crashing problem was resolved when I lowered the settings on my vid card. So in the end it was not a Map problem at all.
Following the thread carefully I was able to fix all the problems with the map. I now have Korean war bliss. The reason I am writing is to say this: This is the most anticipated project (IMO) of the year. The product is absolutly beautifull in detail. From grass cutting ground attacks to fighting the B-29s 6Km above Korea, the map looks better than ANY I have seen so far. It is as good as Slovakia but much, much bigger. Best of all, it opens a whole new scenerio to the mission maker.
To all of you who are having problems with this map. Please persevere. The map is well worth it. To the creators, WELL DONE! Take a bow. This has my vote for Mod of the Year.

Thanks Dixiecap, Flatspin and friends.

I agree, well worth it and I can't wait for the final! Guess I was one of the lucky ones as it installed and ran for me just fine right from the start. QMB+ missions are a blast also! Good job team.

Aww shucks! Thanks!

Gee, what Flat said!

Thanks! We are workin on getting you all the next Beta, if I could find a place that would host 100MB uploads for Free.

(I might have to pay to get it out there from here on out)