[WIP] NTL_Darwin_Small V1.1 + Custom Objects

A test to see if objects work as coastlines where a more vertical cliff is required Smile

Cheers, Neil Smile

[Image: EPtest.jpg]

Genious, look very nice Smile

... Pic removed Wink

Coastline editing, complete relocation and reconstruction of the city and harbour. Some new objects added Wink

Cheers, Neil Smile

[Image: D2.jpg]
[Image: D3.jpg]

That really looks authentic. Deeply impressed!

That looks really great Neil.
I know I sent you that map of the town, did I also send you the stuff on the coastal defenses and emplacements and army camp just on the point north of the town? Did you want the info if I can still find where I put it? I seem to recall I had something on the Parap railyard and the train track route although maybe that was on the map of the town - hehe memory is going Wink must be getting old

Cheers

I like it! Dock is cool but i really like that house too. City layout looks fantastic!

Stonehouse Wrote:That looks really great Neil.
I know I sent you that map of the town, did I also send you the stuff on the coastal defenses and emplacements and army camp just on the point north of the town? Did you want the info if I can still find where I put it? I seem to recall I had something on the Parap railyard and the train track route although maybe that was on the map of the town - hehe memory is going Wink must be getting old

Cheers

If you could scare up that stuff again that'd be most appreciated. I lost it all in a HD meltdown a while back.

I'd really like to get the coast around the city a bit tighter in, as it should be, but as there's some elevation above sea level close to shore it can cause problems if I don't leave it "festively plump"

Cheers, Neil Smile

Neil PM sent.

Cheers,
Stonehouse