Error with Korean Map

I have two problems with the KOREAN MAP, maybe they are connected.
1) I can't save missions I create with the full mission builder.
2) When trying to load missions made by others, i get an error message at 90% loading:
"Mission loading error: Mesh 3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim not created"

Does anybody know the reason? Maybe it's a missing file or an known incompatibility with some other mod.

Tks coop,
Hogey

Hello Hogey,

I had the same set of problems, including the same error message, with the Philippines map. I was never able to resolve these issues, not even with a fair bit of help from the map author. The Korean map is problematic for me, too. But then again, I am using UI 1.0, not UI 1.1.1.
Perhaps, there is some basic incompatibility between those maps and my system?
The paratrooper message sometimes pops up on other maps, too.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If you do manage to get the map working properly, please let me know.

Good luck,

RB

P. S. Schoenen Gruss nach Koeln!

the mono.sim one is a pain...
I got it on the Philippines map as well.

Did a fresh reinstall to solve the issue.

I have 92 mono.sim files in the mods folder, but no "humans" directory. That directory must have come with a mod. Do you have a directory structure /humans/Paratroopers/Russia/ in your mods folder?

I got that paratrooper thing after installing the battlesounds mod.....and if i disabled it...no problem....then after re-enabling it.... OK again Confusedhock: :?

The "Mission loading error: Mesh 3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim not created" message is a mystery to me, it always happen after skins go crazy during a mission or campaign with lots of aircraft (whatever the map). Maybe a problem of overheathing or GC drivers ? I've recently updated my drivers without result (NVidia 8600M GT). If someone has an idea ???

K

@fabianfred
It seems whe have the same problem, I'm still searching and I'll let you know if I find something.

Sad I have this problem too, I think this is because I have no enough memory, the memory of my computer is 1G, and I copy my game folder to another computer which have 4G memory, the problem is gone.