W.I.P. New Map! MTO

sorry for wrong place!

Any info on when this piece of art will be ready?

Not for months and months.
I haven't even restarted work on my Channel map since we had our baby, so the MTO is far off in the future.

It's been 8 months since anyone posted in this thread and now that Canon has announced he is almost ready to release the English Channel map I sure hope he turns his attention back to this map. It looks to be a genuine work of art judging from the screen shots I have seen here. Don't let this one fall by the wayside buddy.

Cheers mate

The English map has just gone to his beta testers so who knows how many bugs he needs to fix. And when it's ready for final release there will be a lot of questions to be answered concerning install problems some members might encounter. Something that seems to occur with every new map combined with other mods.
Please, give the guy the rest he deserves after his release... Big Grin

But to be honest, this MTO map could be one of my favourites. :roll:

[Image: patience.jpg]

Well, at the moment my beta testers haven't encountered any issues. I tested and tested the map again and again whilst I was making it, so I think bugs should be minimal. And there shouldn't be too many install problems because I've made an auto-installer and it worked perfectly for my testers.

The MTO map is definitely back on my drawing board (especially since between starting this map and today I learned to make new objects, so I need to make a nice set of MTO objects/hangars). There's also another map I started on a few weeks back, but I won't announce that until I've released the Channel.

Joe

canonuk Wrote:There's also another map I started on a few weeks back, but I won't announce that until I've released the Channel.

Joe

Stalingrad......................................please? :oops:

Glad to hear everything is progressing well with the beta testing on the Channel map. And glad to hear you are still interested in finishing the MTO map, but if you are half the "A" type personality that I am I'm sure it will be past Christmas time and we will still be awaiting the beta on it... Cry Confusedmackdown:

Cheers :drinking:

=DFA=BeoWolf Wrote:Glad to hear everything is progressing well with the beta testing on the Channel map. And glad to hear you are still interested in finishing the MTO map, but if you are half the "A" type personality that I am I'm sure it will be past Christmas time and we will still be awaiting the beta on it... Cry Confusedmackdown:

Cheers :drinking:

Yes, definitely. Way past Christmas. It's not so much my 'personality' that causes that. It's having a life and a baby Smile

It's been awhile for me, 3 daughters, 36, 33, 28 and now 4 grandkids. Life interrupts most of the time, otherwise it would not be worth living. :giveup: