[WIP] Pacific water for HB_Atolls.

This is my pacific water mod for the HB_Atolls map at the request of RealDarko. The man who posted the HB_Atolls map.

For this mod to work you must download HB_Atolls map and install it.

viewtopic.php?t=9163&highlight=pacific+atolls

Install- BACK UP the load.ini in your HB_Atolls folder to a safe place from your Mods/MapMods/Maps/HB_Atolls folder
and place my load.ini in the HB_Atolls folder. Then place the Bombsaways_Tarawa folder
in the Mods/MapMods/_Tex folder, if you dont allready have it.

Uninstall- Remove my load.ini and replace it with the original load.ini.

A couple of pics.

[Image: HB01.jpg]

[Image: HB02.jpg]

http://www.filefront.com/14430433/Bombs ... Atolls.rar

Hope you like it. Big Grin

Oooh thanks *puts his sunglasses back on* :wink: 8)

Your welcome. Glad you like it. 8)

I have no word to describe how beautiful is! A really great job mate, thanks for your efforts!!

Thank you for the map and your comments. To be honest with you, this has always been my favorite pacific map to make missions with. It was the first one I tried the mod on here at home before I did any others. I've tried to get it in my QMB but it wont show I added Custon5=HB_Atolls to the config.ini but no luck. Any ideas?

Bombsaway Wrote:Thank you for the map and your comments. To be honest with you, this has always been my favorite pacific map to make missions with. It was the first one I tried the mod on here at home before I did any others. I've tried to get it in my QMB but it wont show I added Custon5=HB_Atolls to the config.ini but no luck. Any ideas?

You have to have a set of mission files to save to files/missions/quick

But don't ask me to make them as I haven't a clue! LOL Big Grin

Yes, done that with the mission but it wont show in qmb list for maps. I'm thinking its a wording problem with the name of it. HB_Atolls. Could be the _ in the name.

Sorry, but I don't use the QMB+ very often, prefere the old school FMB. And thanks a lot for your kind words, really apreciatted