Somebody had too much beer last night?

ClockWatcher Wrote:FC,

The work that you , lowfighter, fabianfred and others are doing on objects are amazing. Is there a possability of a "library" of these objects that map builders will have access to?

CW

We are still exploring possibilities here, unfortunately I'm not able to manipulate with Objects shape. It seems that their 3D model is simpler so only thing we can do at the moment is to clone them and change their skins.

That's unfortunate because you can put only Objects in actors.static so in area that is most important for map makers we have very limited options.

With ships and vehicles situation is much better, we can change not only their skins but we can change their shape too as you can see in my previous post. Here is another interesting possibility with ships.

On first picture i have upscaled tanker and aircraft carrier just to show relative size and on second picture is that tanker but it is banked at one side like it is suffered damage.
[Image: th_18561_grab0000_122_91lo.jpg] [Image: th_18563_grab0001_122_1113lo.jpg]

That can give mission makers lot of interesting options.

FC

Messages In This Thread