Somebody had too much beer last night?

You can't import new ship just like that. New ship have to be coded into game. When you are working on new ship you make all changes by using one of the existing ships and when you chose this ship in FMB you will see the changes but you will not be able to have new ship.

When I publish ship mod you will be able to use one of the new slots for your ship. In fact you can work with me on this mod, you can see in this thread which ships I plan to make so if you want you can work on some of them.

If you are good with skinning you can make skins for all of the ships in mod, my painting sucks and I need someone to make skins for new ships.

Currently I have 21 ship in "shipyard" :lol: Tanker group is practically finished and I'm now working on TransportWreck and SmallShipWreck. All of the "Wrecks" will be available as stationary ships only, main reason for that is because if you use them as normal ships than they have smoke coming from stacks.

Here are pictures of TransportWreck

[Image: th_72031_grab0000_122_810lo.jpg][Image: th_72038_grab0001_122_103lo.jpg][Image: th_72040_grab0002_122_83lo.jpg]

FC

Messages In This Thread