i need a little russian help! bit word 3d model

"3 primrno equal parts" means "approx. 3 equal parts" or "3 approximately equal parts"
"delyat'sya" means "divide itself" sounds like one thing divides another one.
"n -motrny1" - dunno.. apparentle something like "n -engine" the word 'engine' uses as adjective.
"taylovaya," this word is not russian Smile at least it doesnt look like it is. my guess (according the sence of a text you put here) these guys mean 'tiled' or 'tile', nonrussian word but russian spelling. like "klimbitsya" means "to climb", and many russians use this half english word instead of correct normal russian speech. anyway, i think "Texture of hand ropes - taylovaya, with the alpha channel" should be "Texture of hand ropes has been made with using of a tile with the alpha channel".

"razblyudovochku"... oh damn, i know russian well, but i have no idea about the meaning of this word. no idea at all Smile another new russian word obviously. could you show me the russian version of this sentence, coz unfortunately your online-translator changed the sence of it out of all recognition. or better give me the direct link to their forum. Smile

Messages In This Thread