Suggest Smoke, Fire Explosion MOD

Hi nearmiss,

I do something along this line, only I use aircraft set to spawn at certain times. Works best when you have say a specific building, like a warehouse or factory, that you want to blow up in a spectacular fashion. I place the aircraft inside the building I want blown up, set the fuel to 0 (or as low as the engine will allow it to go), maybe add a big loadout of bombs (though I am not sure that this makes for a bigger explosion, try with the 5000kg bomb available on the big Russian bomber - DB3? - to see), set two waypoints for the aircraft, one takeoff and one landing, and make sure both waypoints are placed within the confines of the target building. Set the takeoff time on the first waypoint to the time in-game that you want the building to go up, save the mission and presto - one terrific explosion, one blownup building and all with the added bonus of having billowing smoke afterward. I suppose one could place multipule aircraft in the same building set to go off at the same time for even more smoke at the end, or stager the spawning of the aircraft to simulate secondary explosions.

~S

Messages In This Thread