"NEW" Fly_zo BoB Normandy map.

fabianfred Wrote:I do not want to be a spoiler here....you obviously get a lot of enjoyment out of populating cities....as we do from seeing your work......however

with the present WIP maps of Western Europe/Battle of Britain Online/Battle of britain....these seem to cover the same area as this BOB/Normandy map

but being much more correct in geography, once they are out....I feel that the old default normandy maps and the BoB_normandy ones will see little use.......

I hope you do not burn yourself out ....because there will be plenty of new cities begging for houses in those maps too...... Big Grin

I started working on this map 2 months ago( I do not like old cities texture and

building populate looking).
Now I continued because it is very hard waiting for released that very nice new map and

than DCG campaign will be done for them.

I thing my work on Normandy will be also usefull as a template for populate cities on

slovakia cities texture. I do not extracted them (building populate) from Slovakia map I

did them myself.

If some of the autors that new map will be interested to use it as a template I can send

actors.static (read able in FMB+, Ctrl C and Ctrl V work between maps. )

And be sure I do not burn myself out constructive critique is always welcome.
I am not able to do new map or new mode because I do not how, so I do what I can.

Manny thanks to all who makes this game better. IL 2 whit mods it is simply new game.

Hi Zdenek

PS Sorry for my English

Messages In This Thread