DCG Project [mrz_Malta Map]

Yes guys there is progress. I am sorry it is taking me a little slower than I had hoped.

I have all the roads done for Malta in 1940 and the necessary files made. I have most of the static objects for level bombing populated. I have been holding off on the squadrons because I was trying to add more Italian squadrons. Well, with the help of Gaston, I will be getting a file soon and will be able to add them in. Static aircraft won't be a problem. I will do incrimental releases for you guys. First I am going to release Malta in 1940 with the Italian air raids.

In the download I will have all files made and ready, I will tell you where to add them to your DCG files so that you can incorporate it into your regular DCG campaigns.

The second release will be Malta in 1941 when the British get resupplied with Hurricane IIb's.

The third release will be Malta in 1942 when the Germans start their seige.

The fourth release will be Malta in 1943 as a staging ground for the invasion of Sicily.

After all of the releases, I will show everyone how to have any of the above Malta campaigns integrated into their current DCG campaings, and secondly how to have just a Malta campaign that goes from Malta1940 Arrow Malta1941 Arrow Malta 1942 Arrow Malta 1943.

But first thig is first. Everyone realize that doing the first map is the hardest. After I get Malta1940 done ... the others should not take near as long as it is simply editing the previous one.

This is the plan. I have not forgotten you guys, thanks for your patience Big Grin

Messages In This Thread