DCG Malta Campaign

kapteeni Wrote:I just installed malta campaign. Everything went well. I have 1 problem tho. I did choose lowest rank and Hurricane 1. First mission. My Hurricane exploded immediatelly. Somebody crashed to me. I did create new mission. Same thing. Are the planes too close together in runaway or should i just choose highest rank to avoid collisions? When i use airstarts AI planes collides. Is it just me or is this a bug?
Anyways. This is great news. We CAN put new maps to DCG. And THX for you hard work MR Shan... Skan .. Well mR HORST :wink:

You must have edited the files, because in my release only the Gladiator is flyable for RAF ...

As for this exploding thing ... I honestly don't know. I did not have that problem on my computer. Can you tell me which airfield you start at? If your RAF flight is spawning on an Italian airfield, then the AAA is shooting your plane on the runway. Or if you have an axis flight spawning at your runway, they may be taking off and hitting you.

As a rule of thumb, it is usually best to just select the highest rank for DCG / DGen. The AI is totally RETARDED. I only get enjoyment out of missions if I am controling the flight. Otherwise I just get pissed at the AI behavior ...

Start a campaign and tell me which squadrons are at which airfields. I think that is the key to your problem.

Messages In This Thread