Kt_Channel 1.0 map is ready +New info!

Finally!
I could not wait for real BOB map, so i made one myself. Its small and its based to default net8islands map. Only 1 airfield/side. Few roads and towns.
The main reason to make this map was to make a BOB campaign in Dcg. Because i dont now anything about bringin new maps to DCG, i had to use some default map. Pacific islands was my best choice. I extracted map_c with maptools and add terrain and edited map_h, retextured and populated it. I tested it with uberdemons mission generator, MM and DCG and it worked fine. Thats why i wanted to share it with you m8s. I made it as new map, but you can either copy/paste everything in my Kt_channel folder to net8islands folder after backing you original net8islands of course. (Just rename your \IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps\net8islands to for excamble ;net8islands ) or you can rename Kt_channel folder to net8islands and you should be fine.
for those who dont want to change anything, i have included few missions.

Installation:
Put Kt_channel Folder in to your Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps folder.
Add these lines to Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MAPMODS\maps\all.ini (copy/paste):
Kt_channel Kt_channel/load.ini

I have included some missions too. You find them in Kt_channel/ Kt_missions folder. Copy/paste that folder in
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\missions\single\NN and you should see them in single missions under None nation.

Happy flying!
CHEERS Kapteeni!
As always, comments are most welcome!
PS! Grazy Smith if you want use this map, just let me now. I know its not the real BOB, but it might help us to bare the time we had to wait DAS MAPS! And its so small that older machines can coop with it! :wink:

Messages In This Thread