DCG Malta Campaign

fabianfred Wrote:not intending to 'have a go'.....I am english...and like the scots.....in fact both my parents were half scots...just seeing you write about the common mistake americans make about the british
Fred if I didn't have some kind of sense of humour I'd be getting a little bit tired of your continued nationalistic assumption's initially directed at me and now attempting to rope me in...not cool.

For the record;

1. At no point did I assume that American people make mistakes about the British or write such a thing. I suggest you go back and re-read my post without adding your between the lines nationalistic and rather unpleasant assumptions!

I simply said it was a common mistake, In no way did I suggest this was a common mistake only for American people.

I chose 1776 as to illuminate my point quite simply as it is local to Scharnhorst1943, not to have a go at him! I'm also confident he understood that.

2. For your info I also happen to be Australian not that it has anything to do with this point.

Assumption can be very silly! There you go mate a little bit of Aussie humour to chill out with :mrgreen:

@ everyone, I apologise for the Off Topic, but I have no intention to be misread like this and let it go.

Messages In This Thread