Please help..Malta still not solved..The story so far!!

Potenz Wrote:Sentinel just add the "-" mark in front of the folder name that must solve all your problems, works for me.

About DESTRUCTION MOD it's a true problematic mod, dunno why but tends to fuck the game up.

Potenz

The destruction mod IS a bit more difficult to install than the other mods....because there is so much to it.......it is really a whole bunch of little mods combined into one package ...... and with no simple installer

Lal_Rone started the process with his destruction thread which promised hardened trees/softened objects/softened ship AAA...but after he left I continued and added some more...
I further adjusted the AAA on the ships.....and adjusted the strength of the trees.....and gave the trees a damaged version or had them use the dead tree stump left behind....... and included the US tractor which was in there all along but had not been activated.....and gave a few examples of longer trains and vehicle convoys for people to use as an example and make-up their own....... and gave the trains and carriages different strengths.....and gave the stationary aircraft an explosion and smoke when destroyed

I tried to make it easy by seperating all the static/air/technics/rockets/stationary/chiefs/ships .ini files into their own seperate folders in the MODS folder.........but then the ships mod and the new planes came along which require adjustments in the ships/chiefs/air ini again to complicate matters

It can be done....all mine are working OK

I started here in October when there was just the basic sound mod....so others like me have been able to learn as we went along and as the different mods and planes etc. came out....but for those coming in here now....faced with all this stuff...it must be very daunting and confusing

Messages In This Thread